Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

My Pope wears the Star of David! An introduction to myself..

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Maccabaeus

My Pope wears the Star of David! An introduction to myself.. Empty
PostSubject: My Pope wears the Star of David! An introduction to myself..   My Pope wears the Star of David! An introduction to myself.. EmptyThu Sep 13, 2012 6:54 am

Hello, I am the newbie Goyim around town so I decided to say hello and post this picture.

I must say that I am deeply honored to be in this group and will always try to give everyone concerned the utmost respect possible. I thought I might break the ice with a little bit of Catholic Gentile humor as per the heading entitled, 'Is the Pope Jewish? Only in his Dreams!' I hope you don't mind and I would definitely be sympathetic to any accusations that the Gentiles are trying to rip the Jews off yet again and steal their Magen David in broad daylight. I swear we were just planning on borrwing it for a little while and then bring it back!

The photo-cube below shows the Magen David perched above the current Pope's head while on the right is a close-up view of yet another Magen David carved on the wall of St. Peter's Basilica in Vatican City.

'Is the Pope Jewish? Only in his Dreams!'

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down

My Pope wears the Star of David! An introduction to myself..
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Introductions and Member News-
Jump to: