Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

mikveh duringn pasech

Go down 
+4
Mychal
Debbie B.
geekima
mrenziboi
8 posters
AuthorMessage
mrenziboi

mikveh duringn pasech  Empty
PostSubject: mikveh duringn pasech    mikveh duringn pasech  EmptyThu Mar 21, 2013 10:41 pm

so i have been gone for a very long time... just wanted to update folks. I am goign to the mikveh a week from today at 3pm. I am extremely excited especially because it will be during pasech. one of my friends is coming in town from philly to be my witness. this has been an amazing journey one that is just starting to begin
Back to top Go down
geekima

PostSubject: Re: mikveh duringn pasech    mikveh duringn pasech  EmptyFri Mar 22, 2013 1:09 pm

Mazel tov!

At one point in my conversion process, it was suggested that I might be going to the mikvah...right before Pesach. As much as I wanted to convert, I have to admit I was a little relieved not to have to come home and both toivel and kasher my kitchen for conversion and deal with preparing for Pesach all at the same time! ;)

However, I think the week of Pesach is a wonderful time to end your galus and for your neshama to find its freedom among the Jewish people. Please post back after about your experiences. I love hearing people's stories about their conversion day! :)
Back to top Go down
Debbie B.

Debbie B.

PostSubject: Re: mikveh duringn pasech    mikveh duringn pasech  EmptyFri Mar 22, 2013 2:02 pm

I'm sure your upcoming conversion will help give new meaning to Pesach for you. And it will be easy to remember the Hebrew anniversary of that date Very Happy

Best wishes.
Back to top Go down
Mychal

Mychal

PostSubject: Re: mikveh duringn pasech    mikveh duringn pasech  EmptySun Mar 24, 2013 5:48 pm

Congrats! I'm really close to my date, too. (I'm hoping for the first part of April.)
Back to top Go down
http://becomingjew.blog.com/
mrenziboi

PostSubject: Re: mikveh duringn pasech    mikveh duringn pasech  EmptyMon Mar 25, 2013 4:11 am

thanks everone i will be sure to post an update :-)
Back to top Go down
mrenziboi

PostSubject: Re: mikveh duringn pasech    mikveh duringn pasech  EmptySun Mar 31, 2013 4:47 am

so it was the most amazing experience of my life. the waters felt calm and peaceful. i thought i was going to make it through the exerience without crying and i nearly did. but i found myself waking up in the middle of the night cryign tears of joy. it feels good to finally feel like i am home
Back to top Go down
Salvia

PostSubject: Re: mikveh duringn pasech    mikveh duringn pasech  EmptySun Mar 31, 2013 11:24 am

Very Happy
Mazzel tov!!
Back to top Go down
Sarit

Sarit

PostSubject: Re: mikveh duringn pasech    mikveh duringn pasech  EmptySun Mar 31, 2013 4:51 pm

Mazel tov, mrenziboi!!

I can only imagine the feeling. Congrats!
Back to top Go down
searchinmyroots

searchinmyroots

PostSubject: Re: mikveh duringn pasech    mikveh duringn pasech  EmptyMon Apr 01, 2013 9:40 pm

Mazel Tov!
Back to top Go down
Dena

Dena

PostSubject: Re: mikveh duringn pasech    mikveh duringn pasech  EmptyMon Apr 01, 2013 11:14 pm

Mazel Tov!!! I cried as soon as I came up out of the water. I think it's normal. Thumps Up
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: mikveh duringn pasech    mikveh duringn pasech  Empty

Back to top Go down

mikveh duringn pasech
Page 1 of 1