Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

I'm here/I'm back

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
mikedoyleblogger

mikedoyleblogger

I'm here/I'm back Empty
PostSubject: I'm here/I'm back   I'm here/I'm back EmptyWed Oct 12, 2011 2:42 pm

And I don't care how newly "under renovation" the old JBC.org site is anymore. Cool
Back to top Go down
http://www.chicagocarless.com
Dena

Dena

I'm here/I'm back Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm here/I'm back   I'm here/I'm back EmptyWed Oct 12, 2011 3:55 pm

mikedoyleblogger wrote:
And I don't care how newly "under renovation" the old JBC.org site is anymore. Cool

Hi! We could use more participation from the guys around here. Wink and Smile

Do you know if the old forum plans on opening again?
Back to top Go down
mikedoyleblogger

mikedoyleblogger

I'm here/I'm back Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm here/I'm back   I'm here/I'm back EmptyWed Oct 12, 2011 4:05 pm

Hi! Your guess is as good as mine. But I wouldn't trust it again under the same admin (IMHO.)
Back to top Go down
http://www.chicagocarless.com
Dena

Dena

I'm here/I'm back Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm here/I'm back   I'm here/I'm back EmptyWed Oct 12, 2011 4:16 pm

Well, everyone is welcome here. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Mychal

Mychal

I'm here/I'm back Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm here/I'm back   I'm here/I'm back EmptyWed Oct 12, 2011 6:08 pm

I have to agree with you, Mike. I was a bit miffed that they shut down without warning (and someone aired the dirty laundry in the process), especially as I had just donated some money to the site a week or two before.
Back to top Go down
http://becomingjew.blog.com/
Samantha

Samantha

I'm here/I'm back Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm here/I'm back   I'm here/I'm back EmptyWed Oct 12, 2011 7:17 pm

Hi Michael. I'm an avid reader of your blog and visit it daily! I was a member of the original JBC.org but never posted in the end. I prefer this site - never really did like the interface and found the forums a little slow. This is much better!
Back to top Go down
Dena

Dena

I'm here/I'm back Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm here/I'm back   I'm here/I'm back EmptyWed Oct 12, 2011 7:35 pm

This site is designed to be very easy. It's easy to build, easy to moderate and easy to use. It's for people like me with no computer skills. Razz
Back to top Go down
EstherK

EstherK

I'm here/I'm back Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm here/I'm back   I'm here/I'm back EmptyThu Jan 19, 2012 12:22 am

I came back to this site. I actually left JBC.org a little before it was shut down. It felt like there was just too much conflict going on.
I was totally surprised the site just disappeared one day and I read on another post what happened. Who will ever know why, but it's sad to see someone who at one time was so dedicated leave the fold.
Dena, I think you have done a great job putting this together.
Back to top Go down
http://www.jewishconversionsupport.com
Dena

Dena

I'm here/I'm back Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm here/I'm back   I'm here/I'm back EmptyThu Jan 19, 2012 1:37 am

EstherK wrote:
I came back to this site. I actually left JBC.org a little before it was shut down. It felt like there was just too much conflict going on.
I was totally surprised the site just disappeared one day and I read on another post what happened. Who will ever know why, but it's sad to see someone who at one time was so dedicated leave the fold.
Dena, I think you have done a great job putting this together.

Thanks, that means a lot to me. I wanted this to be a peaceful place where everyone feels welcome. We're all different but that's okay. Very Happy

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

I'm here/I'm back Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm here/I'm back   I'm here/I'm back Empty

Back to top Go down

I'm here/I'm back
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Introductions and Member News-
Jump to: